Dedicated to the leading semiconductor components distributor in the Asia-Pacific market, Dalianda Holdings announced that its Pinjia launched an ultra-low-power, high-performance ZigBee/Jennet-IP wireless microcontroller based on NXP-JN5168 and SSL driver SSL21xx /SSL8001T ZigBee Smart Lighting Solutions. Through this solution, it can be ensured that each light has its own independent IP address, and then functions such as switching, dimming, color changing, and grouping of lights can be performed through smart phones, mobile Internet terminals, smart home control panels, computers and other products. control.
Dalian Dapinjia’s NXP JN5168 wireless module supports multiple network stacks (including ZigBee® Home Automation, ZigBee Light Link, ZigBee Smart Energy, JenNet-IP™ and RF4CE); provides extremely low transmit and receive power consumption; All modules feature 256 kB of flash, 32 kB of RAM and 4 kB of EEPROM, and best-in-class low-power sleep mode; SPI interface to connect additional external flash for applications requiring over-the-air firmware updates and all other key functions and chips I/O such as I2C, ADC, UART and PWM can be accessed.
Figure 1 – Dalian Dapinjia NXP ZigBee Intelligent Lighting System Bulb Internal Schematic
Dalian Dapinjia NXP JN5168 and SSL21xx/SSL8001T ZigBee Smart Lighting Solution Features:
• The solution integrates wireless IP connectivity, energy-saving lighting technology and power conversion technology, which will change the way lights are designed, controlled and managed;
• The scheme uses an ultra-low power standby SSL power controller, with a no-load power consumption of 10mW;
• No wiring required, installation time is almost the same as standard lighting system;
• The number of components in the system BOM is small and the cost is low;
• Highly personalized smart lighting, turn on or off the lights at the time and place you need, choose the brightness that suits you, while saving energy and reducing electricity bills;
• Each light has its own independent IP address, which can be monitored and controlled through the IP address, and the price is very competitive;
• JN5168 is a single-chip wireless microcontroller that can run protocol stacks and applications, and is equivalent to an integrated 2.4GHz RF (2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 standard integrated RF transceiver, RX current: 18mA, TX current: 15mA, receive Device sensitivity: -95dB, transmit power: 2.5dB, MAC acceleration, CRCs, address check, auto answer, timer) and 32bit CPU (32bit RISC CPU achieves high performance and low power consumption, 4 to 32MHz main frequency adjustable , low-power operating mode).
For more information on products and solutions, please refer to the official website of the General Assembly, and welcome to follow the official Weibo of the General Assembly (@大连大) and the General Assembly WeChat platform: (search for “大连大” or WeChat in the public account signal wpg_holdings plus attention).
About Dalian University:
Dalian General Holdings is the world’s largest semiconductor component distributor with a leading market share in the Asia-Pacific region. Its headquarters is located in Taipei (TSE: 3702). It owns Shiping, Pinjia, Quanding and Youshang, with nearly 6,000 employees. There are more than 250 agent product suppliers, more than 120 distribution bases around the world (about 70 in the Asia-Pacific region), and the turnover in 2014 reached 14.9 billion US dollars (self-settlement). (*Market ranking is based on data published by Gartner)
Dalian General Holdings creates an industry holding platform, continuously optimizes front-end marketing and logistics support teams, acts as a professional partner in the industrial supply chain, and provides Demand Creation, Turnkey Solution, technical support, warehousing logistics and IC E-commerce and other value-added services to meet the needs of different customers such as original equipment manufacturers (OEM), original design manufacturers (ODM), Electronic manufacturing service providers (EMS) and small and medium-sized enterprises. With internationalized operation scale and localized sales channels, it has been deeply involved in the Asia-Pacific market for a long time, and has been selected as the “Best IC Distributor in Asia” by professional media for consecutive years.
In order to improve the localized service quality of the General Assembly and meet the differentiated needs of customers in the Greater China region, the six major areas of services provided by the General Assembly (China) include Chinese-based (China-Based Manufacturers), Taiwanese (Taiwan-Based Manufacturers) ), foreign (Electronic Manufacturing Service), Japanese (Japan-Based Manufacturers), Korean (Korea-Based Manufacturers) and Hong Kong (HongKong-Based Manufacturers) customers. In addition to providing customers with the best turnkey solution (Turnkey Solution), Dalian University has set up a dedicated small-quantity service team (SQS, Small Quantity Service) to meet customers’ needs for small-batch device procurement. Dalian University has established Dalian University Commerce and Trade, Dalian University Commerce and Trade (Shenzhen) and Dalian University Electronics (Hong Kong) respectively in the Mainland and Hong Kong. “Professionalism and Efficiency” as the core values, and achieve mutual benefit and win-win results for suppliers, customers and shareholders with professional services.